Terms of delivery.
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services. We will strive to ship your order within 2 business day.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the entrepreneur.
- With due observance of what is stated in article 5 of these general terms and conditions, the entrepreneur will execute accepted orders expeditiously but at the latest within 30 days, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement without costs and is entitled to any compensation.
- After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will immediately refund the amount that the consumer has paid.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a representative designated in advance and made known to the entrepreneur, unless expressly agreed otherwise.